Deeders Blog

Welcome to my mind.

Monday, February 26, 2007

And the Oscar goes too...

Hmm....the Academy Awards last night. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. They actually were rather boring. I'm a big fan of Ellen, but I gotta say, she wasn't as funny as usual. She had some great lines here and there, but basically it was a bit lame. What was up with the vacuuming? I didn't find it too entertaining. And the winners....well, no surprise there either. It was basically a show that showed us 10 seconds of every movie ever made with some awards thrown in. Boring. The only thing I really enjoyed was those silhouette dancers. now THAT was entertaining!

I must say, the dresses this year were prettier than previous years. No Bjorks wearing a bird. But I swear, I hate it when the press asks, "WHO are you wearing?" If I was there on the red carpet and they asked me that, I would reply, "WHO am I wearing? I didn't know I was wearing anyone. I thought I was wearing a dress". But I won't be on the red carpet any time soon, so I don't have to worry about being asked. (o:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home