Deeders Blog

Welcome to my mind.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BACK after TWO years! Happy 2009...uh almost 2010.

2 years have passed??!! wow time flies. So, I recently watched the movie Julie and Julia and I liked it so much, I googled the author, Julie Powell, and lo and behold I came across her blog! First I have been following her original blog that she started her "project" back in like 2003. Such enjoyable reading that I then found her more up-to-date blog and am now following that, and checking all day like a stalker to see if she answered my comment.

Do you ever come across someone that you have never met, but once you read their blogs every day you feel like you know them and you could be friends with them? such as the case with Rosie O'Donnell...(love her but I know I will never meet her). Well, now I am hooked on Julie and her blog and after following her whole year project, I feel like I know her. Pathetic? Maybe, but ah well. Plus she loves to cook, hence her "project"; and me being married to a chef and labeling myself as his sous chef, I find Julie's recipes and annecdotes quite entertaining.

anyhoo...back to my blog...Julie has inspired me to once again get back on the blog wagon. I'm starting a diet come the new year and thought I might blog about it each day, giving my progress and of course, writing about the times I will cheat. I know, it might not be as exciting as reading about Julie and her first lobster kill, but at least it will keep my blogging and hopefully in writing about my diet progress, it might keep me more on track. Wish me luck! In the meantime...back to the Julia/ Julie Project....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home